Good news for the 12th students pursuing under the Goa board. Now, the students have to gear up in their exam preparation as the board is going to release the hall tickets for the final exams soon. You can check the complete updates on the Goa board HSSC hall ticket 2019 here in this post. Here we have to tried to provide the information on the release date of the admit card, procedure to get it online and all other related details. So, if you are a student who is going to appear in the HSSC exams under Goa board reading this article will be helpful for you.
Goa Board HSSC Admit Card 2019
Admit card is the gate way or the identification of the student to write the exam either it is board exam or entrance examination. So, it is considered very important for the students who are going to appear any of these exams. Every state board will issue the hall ticket for the examines going to write the board exam under it. GBSHSE also provides it for SSC and HSSC students every year while organizing the 10th and 12th examinations in the state for students of various schools and institutions. This year Goa board is still making arrangements for issuing the admit card for HSSC students and there is no update on which date and time it will release the hall tickets for all the registered students for exams.
- Board Name: Goa Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (GBSHSE)
- Exam Name: 12th Exams 2019
- Goa Board HSSC Hall Ticket 2019 Issue Date: February 2019 (Expected)
- Official Portal to Download Goa 12th Admit Card: gbshse.org
As the Goa board has not announced any information on the hall tickets of HSSC till now, we are giving you the tentative details based on the previous year data available on various sources. As per our analysis and past data, GBSHSE would conduct the HSSC exams for all the streams on March based on Goa Board HSSC Time Table 2019 and if this happens, the board would make the Goa board HSSC hall ticket 2018 download available from February 2019 tentatively. However, this is not sure until and unless the board makes any official announcement. So, students have to be patient and wait for the update from the board.
How to Download Goa Board HSSC Hall Ticket 2019 Online
- Go to the official site of Goa Board i.e., https://gbshse.org/
- In the home page, you can find the “Recent Announcements”.
- Find and click the “Goa board HSSC admit card 2019” link.
- Enter necessary details in the new page login window like date of birth, roll number etc.
- Submit the correct details.
- Now, Goa Board 12th Hall Ticket 2019 will appear.
- Check the details and download it.
- If required, get a hard copy of the admit card.
So, students after the 12th hall ticket availability in the GBSHSE site, you can follow the above steps and get roll number wise admit cards. The original hall tickets will be given by the college official at least 10 days before the exams starts.
Contents Available on GBSHSE HSSC Admit Card 2019
- Name of the Board
- Name and Code of Exam Centre
- School Name and Code
- Student Name
- Roll Number / Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- Photograph of the Student
- Signature of the Student
- Name of the Father
- Name of the Mother
- Exam Name
- Exam Date and Time
- Important Instructions etc.
These are the educational and personal contents of the HSSC hall ticket that would be mostly available. Students should carry the admit card to exam hall and it is mandatory. Without hall ticket student is not allowed to write the exam.
If you want more information on Goa Board HSSC Hall Ticket 2019 or Goa Board HSSC Results 2019 you have to wait few more days i.e., till board makes any announcement. Till then, keep checking this site.