Curious to know when the KSEEB issues SSLC examination hall tickets for the academic year 2018-19?? Then go through the information provided here. We know students are looking for the Karnataka SSLC Hall Ticket 2019 since the release of the time table by the board. So, we are here to provide you with the complete updates on the admit card release date and download process that will be very helpful for the students.
Details of SSLC Hall Ticket 2019 Karnataka
SSLC examinations which are also called as 10th class exams are very important for every student as the marks obtained in those exams will decide the future of the student. When it comes to the Karnataka SSLC exams, the KSEEB board will conduct the examinations every year on March / April. After the issue of the Karnataka SSLC time table 2019, the board will release the SSLC Hall Ticket 2019 of the KSEEB at least one month before the exams. As of now, students are undergoing the academics and revising the subjects as per the exam schedule.
- Exam Organizing Board: Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board (KSEEB)
- Name of the Exam: SSLC Exams 2019
- Dates of Exam: March / April 2019 (Tentatively)
- Availability of SSLC Hall Ticket 2019 Karnataka: February 2019 (Tentatively)
- Official Site to Download 10th Admit Card: kseeb.kar.nic.in
Till now, there is no information from the board regarding the availability of the 10th Hall Ticket 2019 Karnataka by the board authorities. However, as per the last year stats we expect the board will publish them in the official website on February 2019 as exams are expected to start by March 2019. Anyhow, we suggest the students to wait till the board issues the official information regarding the admit cards.
How to Download Karnataka SSLC Hall Ticket 2019??
If you are really looking forward to download the SSLC Hall Ticket 2019 Karnataka, we will guide you with simple steps. All that you have to do is, follow the steps and proceed as per the information given here.
- Open the website www.kseeb.kar.nic.in
- Look for “10th Hall Ticket 2019 Karnataka” or the appropriate link under “Current News” section of the website.
- Click the relevant link.
- Enter necessary details like registration number, security code etc.
- Submit the details.
- SSLC Hall Ticket 2019 will be shown on screen.
- Check if the details given in it are correct.
- Download the admit card.
- If required take a print out of the same for reference in the future.
However, the online hall ticket is not valid as the original KSEEB SSLC Hall Ticket 2019 but it is for reference purpose only. If you want the original admit card, you have to contact your school administration as they will get the hall tickets from the board authorities directly. Students who successfully registered for the SSLC exams and cleared all their dues will only get the hall tickets from the school authorities and they will be given permission for writing the exams.
Details Present on Karnataka 10th Admit Card 2019
- Exam Centre Details (Name, Code and Address)
- Name of Student
- Registration Number of the Student
- Photograph of the Student
- Signature of the Student
- Examination Name
- Dates of the Examination
- Timings of the Examination
- Important Instructions etc.
These are the possible details that will be available in the SSLC Hall Ticket 2019 which students have to check them carefully before going for the exams to avoid any rush.
Along with the SSLC Hall Ticket 2019 Karnataka, students should also make sure to carry pen, pencil, scale, water bottle and other required things for exam center and write the exams well. Hope you score, good Karnataka SSLC Result 2019 with good score. Further updates on this post will be available only after official updates from board are out. Stay tuned for the up-to-date information.