Good news for the DHSE plus two candidates of the Kerala. We all know that students have been searching for the Kerala HSE Hall Ticket 2019 after the release of the date sheet by the board. As the exam dates are approaching students are eager to get their admit cards as they are very important for appearing in the examinations. So, to help the examines we have tried our best to collect the available information on the availability of the plus two admit cards of Kerala on the web. After our research, we have started drafting this article for the students which will be very important for them.
Kerala HSE Hall Ticket 2019 Details
Hall Ticket or the admit card is the identity of the candidate to write the exam. Every state education board issues it to the candidates registered for the board examinations every year. DHSE that conducts the Higher Secondary Certificate examinations in the state will give the Kerala 12th Admit Card 2019 for all the examines applied or registered for the 12th exams in the state this year. However, this will take some time i.e., board will publish the hall tickets in the official site or will send them to the colleges of institutions registered for the HSE examinations only 10 to 15 days before it conducts the examinations.
- Examination Board: Department of Higher Secondary Education, Kerala (DHSE)
- Name of the Exam: HSE Exams 2019
- Availability of Kerala HSE Hall Ticket 2019: February 2019 (Tentatively)
- Official Portal to Download Class 12 Admit Card: dhsekerala.gov.in
As said above the Kerala Plus Two Hall Ticket 2019 will be given by board before 10 days of the exam. If so, students can expect the admit card by the end of February 2019 as exams would mostly start on March 2019 according to Kerala HSE Time Table 2019 issued. Anyhow, we suggest the students to wait for the official confirmation from the board which will take some more days. Meanwhile, examines can start their preparation based on the schedule issued by the DHSE as only few days left for the exams to start.
How to Download Kerala HSE Hall Ticket 2019 Online
- Open the DHSE Kerala website i.e., http://dhsekerala.gov.in/
- Search in the home page for Kerala 12th Admit Card 2019 link in the “News” or “Circulars/Notifications” section.
- If you find the appropriate link, click it.
- Enter your registration number, date of birth etc. as required and asked in the site.
- Submit all the correct details.
- Now, the roll number wise hall ticket will appear on screen.
- Download and save it for future use.
This is how the examines can download the DHSE HSE hall ticket from the official portal. Anyhow, mostly the board would send the Kerala Plus two Hall Ticket 2019 to the respective colleges or institutions which would be the original admit card that student should carry to the exam centre.
Contents Available on DHSE Plus Two Admit Card 2019
If you are looking to know which details will be present on the Kerala 12th Admit Card 2019 and how would the hall ticket look, you can check the below information. This will give you an overview of the admit card.
- Board Name
- Student Name
- Exam Centre Name
- Centre Code
- Candidate Class
- Student Roll Number / Registration Number
- Student photograph
- Candidate Signature
- Exam Name
- Examination Date
- Exam Timings
- Important Instructions
- Signature of the Authorities etc.
In few more days, the DHSE will come up with the Kerala HSE Hall Ticket 2019 updates and we will try to add those details here. Till then watch our updates on the date sheet, Kerala HSE results 2019 and more that we update in our site regularly. If you have queries, let us know through comment section.